2015年1月26日月曜日

Diarly 14

Day 1

In these day, I started to catch a interesting in making a strategy. For example, When I was playing Basketball with my friends, I have to make a game. Therefore, When I have free time, I often writing strategy.  I will make a game plan more. Thank you.

Day 2

Game plan, It is important for us to play basketball. However, Basic Physical strength is more important. When the game plan is the most great, If we have not physicality strength, It is not to play it. Therefore, I am jogging every day. For being strong.

Day 3

I have a lot of game plan. For example, I have a lot of plan of fake play. I like fake play. It's tied with a victory to trick an enemy. I call this fake play, Trick play. Therefore, If we're losing by physical strength, We have to use trick play more.

Day4

I sometimes think. The man is weak in the offensive from the blind spot.When utilizing this, I'm thinking it may lead to a victory of a team.  But a difficult one is how to enter into enemies blind spot. I'm studying about a blind spot now. 

Day 5

I spoke about a blind spot yesterday. The way to enter into partner's blind spot is going to stand out and doesn't play and while an enemy has his intention stolen, is to enter into a blind spot. This is so interesting game plan.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Seichi -

    Thanks for all of your hard work in our Writing IV class!! I hope you have a great spring break. I'll see you on campus at KGU in the new academic year!

    Your score for this diary homework is 6/10, minus 1 point for being late, so 5/10

    返信削除