2015年1月26日月曜日

daiary 15

Day 1 
I played basketball with friends today. I used the play book made last week. A partner was an active player. But I fought against our team equally somehow using trick play. We lost a game, but we think we can win next.  Because it was only two difference in points.

Day2
I think recently. When I study psychology, doesn't it lead to a victory of a team? Because  because it's possible to read a strategy first when we read enemy's psychology. To read enemy's psychology would also be useful for our trick play. I have to study hard more.

Day3

I did the .basic training today. Because it's because trick play doesn't also function if a basis isn't made. 10 kilometers of running and muscle training for 30 minutes were the menu of the stretch for 10 minutes for today's menu. After it, I studied game plan.

Day 4

I made a game plan using a pass route today. A pass is a thing more important than vivid personal play for a sport. It's a pass from a blind spot that I make it important in particular.For example a back pass and an overhead pass are a pass from a blind spot. I study more about it.

Day5

I said that the pass from a blind spot was important yesterday. Because the pass which isn't seen when saying a pass from a blind spot short. Therefore an enemy doesn't also see an orbit of a pass. I'll win  next week using this.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Seichi -

    Wow! 10 km of running... how long does it take?

    Your score for this diary is 6/10

    返信削除