2014年12月22日月曜日

diary 11



day 1  I want to a new shoes. It's running shoes. Because, I am running everyday. Therefore, It wears off. I will buy new shoes at shopping mall. It name is authority. I often go to there. There are a lot of sports goods. I bought shoes before. Also, Selling shoes is inexpensive.

day 2  Do you know Koshien bowl ? This is american football's game in university. The winners will go to Rice bowl. This year, Kansaigakuin and Nihondai fights. They are very toughness body and very cool. QB is very cool too. His shooting pass is so good. Whenever, I will go to america and play football too as like them.


day 3 Do you know Rice bowl ? This is football game. The most strongest social team and university team is fighting in Tokyo dome. The winner team will be No,1 team into all of japan team. It is so exciting. There are a lot of people in Tokyo dome. Therefore, I want to go to Tokyo dome in 1.3 2015.


day 4 Do you know X'mas bowl? This is American football game. It decide to be the strongest team in all of high school team. This year, Waseda and Kansaigakuin will fight in Tokyo dome. They are high school student, therefore Adult player better than high school student. However, They are very coll !!

day 5 Today, It is snow day. Therefore, I came to school by my car. It's so cold. When I come to school by bike such a day, I will have a cold. So, I came by car. In the car, I am so hot. They have a air conditionar. I love it. However, I like bike too. In the summer, When I ride a bike, I am exciting
and coll.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Seichi -

    I enjoyed reading your paragraph about American Football in Japan. I was surprised to find out that so many people take part in playing that sport. Ice hockey also seems to be popular with some people. Have you ever tried playing ice hockey?

    The score for this diary homework is 7/10, minus one point for being late, so 6/10

    返信削除